Thursday, July 22, 2010

This Weeks Big Brother Rundown

Simply put....








Lots of drama and cattyness.

Boobs and her boytoy Jocko are playing a losing game. I'm not a seasoned BB fan, but IMO it seems stupid to openly declare any 'Showmance'...especially this early on.

The Brodeo 'aka brigayde'(you see what I did there?) seems to have the alliance thing figured out even if there is a lot of brodom going around. We'll see what they have in store next week with PityParty going up on the block-even if he was there voluntarily-but him going after Boobs and Jocko could be wasted now that he was called out.

The second showmance going on between Miss Invisible and Wannabe Beach Boy will get ousted soon by Mr. Kosher...orrrr maybe if I was him I would think about approaching them and seeing if I could get a little protection in exchange for not telling the household about it...and then anonymously tip off the rest of the household via a note or something similar.

Really it's hard to tell what is going on without knowing who won HOH for now. That will determine a lot of things alliance and relationship wise in the house.

Haves and have nots? I don't see it factoring in nearly as much as I initially thought it would. I spose really how could it. They can sleep outside on the lawn chairs or in that cabana room and you can't tell me they aren't sneaking food now and then. Blah. Total segregation is the key there. Make them STAY in that maggot room and only be allowed out for challenges. That would create some serious issues and advantages/disadvantages, as well as maybe flip the switch on some new Alliances and break others up.

Not a whole lot outta Cop this week...her laugh is aggravating, and I'm not sure she isn't Whineys Mother.

Fake diseases for pity? That's pretty scumbaggy. Hopefully he gets caught.

Speaking of that...they've sorta dropped the whole "lifelong relationship angle, haven't they? Be interesting to see where they go with that..but what's going on there? If I was a housemate I wouldn't just drop it the second the sab. was outta the house. Unless they were told by production to STFU about it.

Speaking of leaving the house...Miss Thang?? Really? I'm not sure I'm happy to see her go from a viewer standpoint....plus she wasn't exactly super hard to look at. But as pointed out she wasn't exactly playing a winning game.

For me it's waaaaay too early to make any final 4 or final 2 predictions. I think there is waaaaaaay too much that could change and alter the course of things. But I'm pretty sure it won't be happily ever after for Boobs and Jocko.

Instead of doing a weekly thing I think I'm going to do it after each episode. Maybe not always immediately following, but the next day probly.

See ya Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Brodeo brigayde -- bahahahaha - well done, sir, well done :)

    Welcome to blogging :)

    ReplyDelete