Friday, July 16, 2010

Hello Internets!

On my to-do list today...I added something that sounded simple enough. In theory it is-a couple mouse clicks, a few strokes of the keyboard and BAM...you have a blog online. Of course if you're like me, it's not so simple. Simple text for a header? No that won't do. Stock template? Of course not! Anyway, lots of mouse clicks, and clicks..and then more clicking to make sure it was 'ok' and here we are!


Hello, Blogworld. Is there a point to making this? Writing entries? Sharing them on the internetweb? Probly not, who is going to read it? Who knows, probly nobody. But that's ok. If nothing else at all it will serve as a journal of sorts. Something to look back on. It will also hopefully serve as a venue/outlet to grow my writing skills.

Either way, I'm happy I did it-and hope to stay pretty active-posting something daily. Even if it's a picture...something old or new or even a camera phone picture...something, anything daily. I had a photoblog in the past that I rarely updated and really who knows if anyone even noticed I stopped posting anything there!

I'm hoping to be a bit more active with this since it's a bit of a smorgasborg of everything. TV comments, movie and music reviews, random thoughts, my reviews of different restaurants etc around the island and elsewhere in my travels.

Hopefully I'm not just talking to myself! If you like something, or hate something or agree or disagree with me on something please don't be shy! Leave a comment! I don't bite...well at least not often.

No comments:

Post a Comment